Saturday, August 11, 2018

My First Post!

Eeek, it's finally here, after weeks of debating, curating, and preparing - here is my very first blog post on Liz and Chips! (Like "fish and chips" but, ya know, Liz)


A little background on myself first; my name is Liz (which I'm sure is obvious enough...) I'm about a month shy of being 28 years old and I grew up in New Jersey. I currently live in Central Jersey (which I think does actually exist? I know it's quite debatable...) with my mom and my cat, appropriately named Kittie. However, I have plans to move in with my boyfriend (and blogging photographer!) Andy soon. I'd venture to say I'm a pretty regular gal. I work a full-time job as a sales agent, and live to make the most of my weekends. I love going shopping (I go to Target or Marshall's/HomeGoods every day during my lunch hour...) spending time on social media, cooking (and subsequently eating...), working out, being sarcastic, watching Friends and Gossip Girl over and over, being a feminist, and traveling and hiking with my boyfriend Andy.




So - why am I writing a blog anyway?

I've always had a knack for fashion, which has thankfully since evolved from preppy Abercrombie & Fitch and Ugg boots. (Shoutout to years 2005-2008!) As I've gotten older my penchant for fashion has grown into the beauty/makeup world as well. Once I began watching tutorials on YouTube I quickly became obsessed. (And quickly racked up credit card debt buying all the things - but that's a story for another time...) I also just recently began a health and fitness journey. It started off with doing Whole30 and ended up completely changing my life. Getting my diet on track influenced me to then begin BBG, more commonly known as the Sweat app. My hope for this blog is to bring all those facets of my life, as well as just general life-of-a-twenty-something musings, together into one (semi) cohesive creative outlet.


So, I hope you will continue on this blogging journey along with me! We'll learn as we go.

xoLiz

<a href="https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/19554289/?claim=w2b92a8ybv5">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment